Irresistibly Irish Chocolate Mousse
14 oz—Semi-Sweet/Dark (whatever you prefer)
1—Quart Heavy Whipping Cream
Bailey’s Irish Cream
½--stick of butter
3—Table Spoons Regular Sugar
In separate chilled bowls:
- Whip cream until done. Separate out about 1/5 for Topping.
- Add as much Bailey’s as desired in the topping.
- Place bowls in fridge.
- Beat egg whites adding sugar gradually until shiny and stiff. Place in fridge
- Melt chocolate with ½ stick of cold butter. Remove from heat and let cool a bit—but not stiffen.
- In large bowl, fold Egg Whites and Chocolate.
- Next, fold in Whipped Cream.
- Spoon into serving cups and add the topping.